Good evening everyone!!! Nice to write again. How are y'all doing today? So now that I have talked about the process of learning how to use capcut, now I am gonna talk about the overall selection process. So as I had talk in my previous blogs choosing pictures and videos out of thousands was very difficult. However, I did it! It took me almost a week hahahahaha. Definitely me being a perfectionist and indecisive person at its finest. So I choose 5 pictures and 5 videos of me or related to something in my life. The pictures and videos relate to me from newborn to now as a 17 year old. I think they show the maturing and growing up of a young woman. I am excited for you guys to see the ending results. Now, choosing the way I wanted to order these pictures and videos with the song(s) was a little messy. I wanted the song(s) to match with the pictures and videos on certain parts. I had to figure out how many seconds I wanted the pictures to be shown before putting the videos. My commer...
Comments
Post a Comment