All About Me Commercial

Good evening everyone! How are you guys? Ready for the final results of my All About Me commercial? Before I show y'all I want to talk about my overall experience. This was really interesting as I had never done this before. I had to do a lot of research but I learned a lot. I am super excited of what's to come. 

An overview of my commercial is needed and I'll give it to you all. The song I chose was Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift. The song is about how one wishes for a loved one and oneself to never grow and stay young but one does. It s very emotional, I used the first minute of the song on my commercial. The pictures I showed were from baby me to me now, they are super cute. Baby me was adorable! The videos are from the past couple years to now. They are funny moments, growing up realization moments and family moments. I choose them because they are all so different but show different stages or moments in my life. I wanted my commercial to give off those vibes so the song choice was great. I also gave some credits at the end to myself and the song artist. This may not be the best commercial ever but I am proud of myself since again its my first time. I plan to show improvement in my future projects. Overall, I am super excited for y'all to see it!!! Let me know what you guys think? What I can improve in? And what I did amazing in. Enjoy my commercial and hope to write a blog soon again. 

P.S. I attached the full commercial! 


Goodbye... for now, 

- Mariajose :) 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog