Production Blog: Final Revision

Good evening everyone! Its my last production blog of the commercial! How do y'all feel? Excited that soon you all will see the final commercial of me?! I sure am! Now I am gonna talk to you guys about how I made my commercial as close as perfect as I can. So after all the choosing of photos, videos and song, I had to put it together. Using the edit app call capcut it was somewhat easy. As stated before I did my research and a couple trial till I got it. When I was putting the song and photos plus videos together I wanted the transition for everything to be smooth. I also didn't want to make the transitions super obvious, more of like fading in and out instead of sudden. This was little hard because everything is from different ages and stages of me but again watched some tutorials and I got the hang of it. 

After that I wanted to edit how much of the sing can be heard during the videos. Did I want the video sound to stand out or more song sound instead? This was a very important question. I tried both ways and I liked both but I had to decide. So far I went with the sing sound instead because I didn't like the song light in the background; however, some people may have liked the other way. What do you all think? Anyway, after that I made sure the quality/filter of each photo and video was great. I didn't want them to look too different but some videos and photos are from mid 2000's and some from 2020's, so you can see it but not as much as before. In the end, I played my commercial like a thousand times...no joke...hahaahaha. I did that to make sure it was perfect and even showed it to some friends and family to get their opinion. They gave me their brutal honestly and it helped with knowing what I could improve now and in the future... I have rambled on for a while so goodbye guys. Final commercial results will be posted soon!

P.S. I attached a picture of how the editing part looks on capcut so you can see. Didn't post this commercial editing cause I don't want to give anything away. ;) 

Thanks for reading, 

- Mariajose :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence