Production Blog: CapCut

 Good evening everyone!!! How are you guys doing? So today I am gonna talk about my process on making this commercial. So I personally have never really edited anything. I have never been in a situation when I had to so it was exciting. First, I had to figure out what I editing app I was going to use. I decided on using capcut. Not only is it popular but its easy to use as it has examples of templates. However, I wanted to make the best commercial I could and I wanted to fully understand how to use caplet. So, I went on YouTube and started watching videos on how to edit on capcut and make the best commercial possible. I spend about 35 minutes on YouTube watching videos, I am a perfectionist :(. I then made a sample edit using random stuff to see how it came out. I didn't really like it. I wanted to learn how to make the transition between pictures and videos more smoothly. I researched a little more on YouTube. I also wanted the transition to match the beat or change in beat of the song(s). I did some research for that as well. To finish off my learning part, I completed another edit and it was 100 times better than my first. I believe practice makes perfect so that is what I did. I practiced till I was closed to perfectness. 

Now after all of this, I will start putting everything together with the actual videos, pictures and song(s). 

P.S. I attached a picture of the capcut logo so you guys can search up more about it if you wish, or recognize it if you seen it before. 

Thanks for reading, 

Mariajose :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence