Cutting & Adding

 Good afternoon everyone! How are you all doing today! Look at me doing a blog early afternoon not evening. So today I am going to talk about editing. Now if you all remember when I was doing my last project I was learning how to edit but there is a big difference to this project. I am now not making a video with photos but with recordings of scenes I film. I did about 12 scenes and they are each 10-30 seconds long. The time limit is 1 minute 15 seconds so do the math and see that some need to be shorten. I looked at all the scenes put them in order and then played them. I was over a minute over so I had to carefully choose which scenes to shorten. The longest scenes were the car scenes and those are main scenes. Cutting parts was not easy. I wished the video didn't have a limit because you guys may missed some parts I loved. However, the music video is still coming out amazing. When I was cutting parts I took turns with scenes. I did one scene at a time and figured out which one is best to cut and which ones I shouldn't. I didn't want to cut the wrong scenes and make the video be cringey or boring. You know what I mean? Most are cut like 5-6 seconds no more than that. All I can say is the editing app is very helpful and easy to use. That has helped a lot...phew! 


P.S. Attached some pics taken behind the scenes of shooting the music video. 


Thanks for reading, 

- Mariajose :) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence