Early Saturday is not for the weak

 Good evening everyone! I'm back! I miss you all. It has felt like it has been a long time. Soooooo... today I am going to be talking about filming my music video. The day I choose to film was on a Saturday at 8:30am. My group and I are all busy. It was decided that Saturday was the best day. We all know early mornings are not for the week. I was the main lead so I instructing what to film, what angle, time. I film in soo many places around our location. That morning is was really humid. I had straighten my hair and it was going really puffy during filming. As you all can see in the music video. I was tired since it was soo early and my group mates as well. However, by starting filming that early there was very little people. Meaning I had more privacy and space to film. For example, when I filmed the car scenes it was soo early there was not many cars but later on after filming other scenes there was a lot of cars in the parking lot. I film in a restaurant as well so when we did it was closed but a little after it opened and filled up with people. Filming was a success but waking up early was a struggle. It was all worth it though! 

P.S. I attached a picture of me and my friend who played the boyfriend. Hope you all are excited for the final reviews. 


Thanks for reading! 

- Mariajose :) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence