Location Selection Process

Good evening everyone! It feels like its been a while. How are you guys? Have you guys missed me/ Excited to see my music video? Well, today I will be talking about our location selection process.  

My team is all magnet students from my school, we don't live close to the school. So I had to find a place were is a midpoint for everyone. I started with what scenes I was filming and what place would be great and have a variety of spots to film. I didn't want to travel from one place to another because not only is it exhausting but also time consuming. I had found many shopping malls, plazas and park. However the one that stand out was the tower shops plaza and I was like, this is a great place to film. Not only is it midpoint for everyone but it has a variety of places we can film. I told my group-mates and it was decided. I choose to film scenes in the parking lot of the plaza, at 3 restaurants at the plaza and inside cars. The plaza is also big and open since early in the morning. I told my group that we had to meet up by 8/8:30am the latest. I wanted us to scope out the place and make final decisions of where I was filming the scenes with a hired actor/friend of mine.  I will be attaching a picture of the plaza and address to show everyone where it is. I am soo excited to show you all the music video. Soon in another of my blogs you will read more in detail our filming process and editing. It has been a lot of work especially with Florida bipolar weather so I am happy that I was able to film it in one day at our chosen location. Anyone enough ranting. See you guys next time! 

Address: 1904 S University Dr, Davie, FL 33324

Thanks for reading, 

- Mariajose :)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence