My Group for the Music Video!

 Hey everyone! How are you guys? Great to write to you all again. Today I am gonna talk about my group mates and our song choice for the music video. For my group we are four of us total. We have Abimbola Otusanya, Giovannia Andrews, Shabriana Chevelon and me (Mariajose Martinez Lopez). I chose to work with them because they all have amazing work ethic. They complete their assignments and get good grades. They are all every reliable and intelligent. I am very happy they also decided to pair up with me. We all have varying perspectives on many things so it makes the planning, thinking process be more expand and more creativity. We all have different strength and weaknesses that compliment each other. 3 of us are seniors and 1 is a sophomore, so we are all excited to be working alongside each other. 

The song that we have chosen...which took us a while to choose. Hahahaha! Is Heartbreak Anniversary by Giveon. We wanted our genre to by R&B and we wanted it to be a break up song. It took us a while to find one but we did. We choose this sing because of the lyrics itself and the beat of the song. We wanted a song that we could use to portray a great story. Not only did the song lyrics contribute a lot to the story but also the pace of the music. I won't disclose more, you will have to wait till later for more. Hahaha... I love leaving people in suspense. Anyway, it was great writing to you all. Have a great evening. Write to al later! 

P.S. attached a link to the song, in case you all want to hear it! 


Thanks, 

- Mariajose :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence