The Role I Had

 Good evening everyone! How are you all tonight? You excited about the reveal coming soon? So I am going to talk about the role in filming and what I did. So I was the main lead in my music video. However, I also helped film/direct and decide locations. When we were recording for car scenes I would prep a camera in the car so both the male lead and I could be seen in a proper angle for the scene. After every take I would look at the recording of the take. The I would decide if any shot should be retaken (due to angle or other issues) or if it was good to go. We had a couple of retakes on some scenes. Overall, my team and I did pretty good on the first couple takes of the scene shots. I also choose the location of the scenes we wanted to take. So when we got there on filming locations... I pretty much choose the angle working with lighting. The types of shots I had planned out before filming were filmed. I also added some or changed during filming to fit best with my music. An example is the walking holding hands scene was kinda improve to say. We had a pretty background with like greenery. So I was like the holding hand scene should be taken there. I was right! It came out great. 

P.S. I attached an image of the location where we took the hand walking scene.  The image doesn't show much of the greenery as it isn't the updated image but that's exactly the place in the Tower Shops Plaza. 


Thanks for reading!

- Mariajose :) 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence