Genre Decision: HORROR

 Hey everyone! How are you all? 


Thank you for joining me on my journey to deciding which genre I will be going with. After going through and researching genres such as sci-fi, horror and romance my group and I were able to pinpoint which genre fit what my group and I are looking for. Are you ready for the final reveal?!! Ok, I'll let you know in a bit but first let me tell you some of our honorable mentions. The first once was romance, which is honestly such a cute genre but it's conventions wasn't what were were looking for. Second and last is sci-fi which was a really interesting genre to research but its CLAMPS didn't sit right with us. That leaves us with one last genre making it our winner which is.... horror! Congratulations to horror being the best fit genre for our final task. It was the conventions for me. Especially it's use of unique and unusual camera angles to invoke an uneasy feeling in the viewer. Thank you for coming with us on this journey to find a genre. See you next time!


Thanks for reading! 

-Mariajose :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Commercial