Title Research: Art of the Title Website

            Hey everyone!! How are y'all? Welcome back to my blog. It's been some time. Today I want to gush to you all about this new website I found. As I was conducting research for my short film, I stumbled upon Art of the Title. When I first clicked on the website, I am met with a colorful graphic of a woman's face. This is the graphic introducing the director and screenwriter Chloe Okuno's favorite title sequences. As I scroll through the website it features several opening titles and articles. I chose this website because it is easy to navigate. On the right hand side of the site, it offers options to look through several opening sequences. For an even wider selection, it allows you to look through an endless amount of your favorite designers and studios. If you still can not find your selection you are welcomed to search for it in the search box of the website. The videos on the website are of high quality and offer captions to better enjoy the clip. The website also goes into further detail of the movie, including its studio, film director, and even aspect ratio. What great detail! It was nice to look through the website and see many opening sequences of my favorite movie. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed! 

- Mariajose :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence