Props for filming





Hey everyone! Good evening! How are you all? Last blog before I take a little break. Will you guys miss me? To be honest guys, we are getting closer and closer to you all seeing the final film. I hope you guys are as excited as me. Hahahaha! I'm super impatient so I am counting the days. Let's talk about props today. I'll start with what we used to film. My group and I agreed on the day of filming to utilize the greatest phone on set because everyone had an iPhone. We knew that iPhones had a decent reputation for photography quality, so it didn't seem like a big deal. Despite having the most recent version, one of our group-mates' phone was wearing a camera lens protector that had split into several pieces, making the back camera appear odd. With that, her phone was instantly dismissed. So we went with my phone since I own a iPhone 13. I have to admit that filming on these phones is quite practical; they are the only devices my group and I have used to film on, and they are incredibly versatile. We had to be creative with the objects we utilized on stage because our location was a group mates' house. 
    We had previously thought of a few things that would be used when we planned. The TV would be used to play a movie as the first one. We wanted to play with a similar atmosphere because our opening scene is from a mystery movie, but in the end we went with the Equalizer. Though I don't think I'd ever seen a single frame of the movie before, I think I had heard of it before. It's true that this is a really intriguing film, and the fact that it's a series just serves to heighten the curiosity. Next, we discussed the main attraction of the show—the item that would ultimately result in the victim's death. To avoid giving away the whole film, I am giving a hint that this prop was something you would use in the kitchen. Lastly, we needed to film in the bathroom so the prop was...the toilet. Lets just say the victim was not happy. 


Thanks for reading!, 
-Mariajose :) 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Commercial