The fun part



 Hey everyone! Good afternoon! How are you all? So today I won't bore you guys with the technical aspect. Even though I hope I have never bored you guys. hahahaha! For this project my group consisted of 4 people: Gio, Abi, Adriana, and I. Giovannia, Abimbola and I have worked on projects together before but it was our first time working with Adrianna. As stated a couple blogs ago, she has media class in a different period so we create a group chat to be able to communicate. I think the funnest part of having our group was brainstorming the ideas for our short film. We all looked at different genres and then decided which one we all liked more which was horror mystery. I love seeing new perspective to expand my knowledge and understanding of people. With our group of 4 very different people it was a refreshment to my brain. I'm sorry. That sounds so weird. Hahahahaha! Anyway, we are all also friends. So we were happy that we got to hang out and spend time with each other. Our hectic scheduled doesn't alway allow for us to see each other. Also, the filming of the short film was super fun. We really got a laugh out of it because we all had to get into our character. Especially the finding the dead friend, it is a super funny film. I don't want to give more details and spoil the film. However, this will be for sure your favorite scene of the whole short film. 


Thanks for reading!, 

- Mariajose :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Commercial