The Role I Had


  Good evening everyone! Welcome back! How are you all tonight? You excited about the reveal coming soon? So I am going to talk about the role in filming and what I did. My movie is a murder mystery. So I was on of the friends. However, I also helped film/direct and decide locations. When we were recording for scenes I would prep the person to film on how to move the camera so there could be a proper angle for the scene. After every take I would look at the recording of the take. The I would decide if any shot should be retaken (due to angle or other issues) or if it was good to go. We had a couple of retakes on some scenes. Overall, my team and I did pretty good on the first couple takes of the scene shots. I also choose the location of the scenes we wanted to take. So when we got there on filming locations... I pretty much choose the angle working with lighting. The types of shots I had planned out before filming were filmed. I also added some or changed during filming to fit best with what we were trying for the ambience in the movie to be. An example the walking into the bathroom and now much we wanted to show. We had very different backgrounds depending on the scene. So I was like the lighting in the "murder scene" should be a little darker for a mystery effect. I was right! 

P.S. I attached an image of an example of what ambience I was going for. 

Thanks for reading!

- Mariajose :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Commercial