OMG so many scenes


 Good afternoon everyone! I’m back! How are you all? Sooo today I am going to talk to you guys a little bit about the editing. As shown in our story board we had over 10+ scenes to film. Which is a lot of scenes. hahahaha We as well have a limit to how long our short film has to be. Which is not a lot of time. It’s only the intro scene. As many know I have done my research in editing before to have the best short film as possible. I use the app CapCut to do all my editing.  Since I’ve used it before I was more familiar to it this time. Now, that does not mean that adding all the scenes to come together was easy… it was not. Some scenes we took a couple times so I also had to rewatch and see which one I should use. Once I put them all in order, I did the cutting of time. Figuring out which scene I could cut a little or not. Since my group and I knew our time limit, we make sure our scenes would fit without the need of a lot of cutting out. I will still always say that eating is not for the weak. It's a lot of attention to detail especially the more scenes the film has. That’s all I’m going to tell you all today. Until next time! 


Thanks for reading!, 

- Mariajose :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence