The End is Near

 


Good afternoon everyone! How are all of you? Hope you haven't missed me much. So after hearing some constructive criticism from my peers, my group mates and I went back to see if there was anything to change. 

   The feedback I received on my acting was the first item I brought up in my peer evaluation. To tell the truth, I agree with their viewpoints. I wasn't the best at acting. And no matter how much we all wanted to reshoot we could not. Our schedules were full. A variety of editing techniques were used to compensate for our acting.


The music was the focus of the second comment. We saw how effectively the movie worked for us and wanted to investigate further after receiving this compliment about it. The movie could have been made smoother in certain places by better editing in the soundtrack. We took a close look at certain particular scenes and improved their viewing experience. 

Our filming software was mentioned in the last review point. Using an iPhone was definitely very helpful with the quality (not sponsored ) With something as accessible as a phone, the process of filming and editing was quick and simple. I have even written some blogs and edited some scenes in my iPhone. An iPhone's various camera settings make it easier to capture the precise moment you want the viewer to experience. 

That's all for today. We are getting very close to you all seeing the final video. Are you all excited?!

Thanks for reading!, 

- Mariajose 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Me Commercial