Props for my Music Video

 Good evening everyone! How are you guys? Did you miss me? Well today I am going to talk about my music video props. So as you may not know you girl aka me is the main lead in the music video. So I got to pick the majority of the props that we used. 

For most of the scenes recorded we needed a change in costumes (clothing) so they go with the props. I used a cake at the end of the music video to show the support of my friends at the end. That prop was little hard to get how I wanted it. I sent one of my friends to go to Publix (grocery store) to get a small cake with the writing Heartbreak Anniversary on it. However, the baker lady said that she couldn't do that. Which I don't believe because they have done it before for a cake of mine. So I got red frosting piping bag to try to do a broken heart. The sad part is the frosting melted so the cake was not super pretty. Hopefully my editing skills is able to fix it if not I will see what I can do. Anyway, we also used props such as Valentine balloons and my teddy bear. Since the song was Heartbreak anniversary I wanted the props to kinda give us a valentine day/anniversary of the couple. Im just telling you in advance that my friends and I acting when it came to our second balloons scene was great but we'll talk about that later. To conclude this blog, the prop choosing was easy and not super complicated except the cake. I'm very proud of what I came up with so I hope that when I show you all my music video, you will love it. Have a great night guys! Talk to you guys another day! 

P.S. Attached a media of the cake...don't judge. The quality isn't the best...sorry. Don't want to spoil the whole scene! 

Thanks for reading, 

-Mariajose :) 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research: Dead Silence